Re: [hatari-devel] asm56000.ttp problem

On Montag, 1. Oktober 2018 00:15:34 CEST Eero Tamminen wrote:
> Just having GEMDOS HD enabled doesn't trigger the extra Fseek()s,
> one needs to run Tomshell from it.

Did you trace all gemdos calls, including Fforce()/Fdup? Sounds like some
interfering there. I did not investigate it yet, but asm56000.ttp did not work
on STonX either, which has a similar approach to Hatari. This happened also
when using gemini/mupfel.

>Why asm56000 does all these extra Fseek()s to beginning of file?

Might depend on the c-library being used. Sometimes isatty() does such things,
maybe even before main() is called, to set the stdio buffering modes.