Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari hangs with NVDI when MMU is enabled

Hello Uwe,

I just tested (with NVDI 5.03) and could not reproduce it. NVDI loads
fine under TOS 3.06 with the MMU enabled.

I'm afraid, you therefore have to be a little more specific:
Which Hatari version? (I used 2.1.0.)
Which NVDI version?
Does it maybe only happen when NVDI is loading a specific driver from
the ASSIGN.SYS? Can you share your ASSIGN.SYS?
Can you please share your Hatari configuration file?

Regards
Christian