Re: [hatari-devel] Borders wrong in VGA?

Am Mon, 17 Sep 2018 17:23:23 +0200
schrieb Thorsten Otto <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> In recent builds, borders in VGA mode seem to be wrong:
>
> Only the left side displays a border, although there shouldn't be
> any. Changing any of the screen modes fixes it.

Yes, I've seen that in the past already. I think the bug is there since
border emulation has been added to Hatari by Laurent (see commit
message of 9737e7bade6f for example). However, I've got no clue what is
wrong here ... as far as I can see, TOS indeed sets such values in the
Videl registers. Maybe borders should simply be ignored in VGA mode? Or
is this maybe related to ST-compatibility mode, so that borders behave
there differently?