Re: [hatari-devel] Patch for CAPS5 better support

Le 12/08/2018 à 00:25, Azamat Hackimov a écrit :
Hello.

I'm working on porting Hatari 2.1.0 to one of Linux distributives. Here patch with changes, that fixes some build failures with CAPS5 library (or spsdeclib in my distribution).

Hi

I'm rot really sure about your patch bein required ; caps lib 5.1 was released in june 2014 (I worked on this with the SPS guys) and this version uses Caps[U]long, they were not dropped.

Maybe it's in your linux distrib that they modified the headers ? But that's not how it was released upstream, and Hatari compile fines with caps lib 5.1.