|Re: [hatari-devel] VDI resolution limits|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] VDI resolution limits
- From: David Savinkoff <dsavnkff@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 13:25:06 -0600 (MDT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=telus.net; s=neo; t=1526066707; bh=cxiJ6cpJMdK6+xHskIsmNkIZbmg5AzYCUDrrUQrttNQ=; h=Date:From:To:In-Reply-To:Subject; b=MrIfGhZ6OL/bm2+nQC1sWJtejMOwlAaqUUIjtGrdvUWthwf35r8gKBY+Xkfxb6sPy CzHuOfS6/3Jx3TMY1pujdGnEt9/EGDlj1//fPc//Gm5tvoA7Jet/0O7dW+1gLKOG+W 2obLCE3dpe3khZMyLd3ADVL6arQP4UDtDg5vpANvjiF8leadCfnv+6LYoMxoLkdLsy tBIe87cniIAK6L3CVg4zreExS/JkQzO5luxHJjlNoNNj2BWz+L2hfHlezxZpg72uhz FCHkxbQTkjVtxv1pdtYXDjzPTK/uh/E8j31hIVhkaXi8em0Ulv62xw2wlKLxkdPqZ6 xgZKLC4FfIZ9A==
- Thread-index: 1VyyPt0rmg+aw7yT0Vn9uMaBS+jnwQ==
- Thread-topic: VDI resolution limits
----- On May 11, 2018, at 7:00 AM, Eero Tamminen oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I've been bisecting this, and it's actually a *very* old regression.
> I had to go from current Hatari down to Hatari v0.40 from 2003, until
> I started to get versions where this works. During which time Hatari
> build system (make -> autotools -> cmake), dependencies and command
> line options options have changed *a lot*.
> Latest Hatari version where 1024x768 VDI mode works with TOS v1.04
> is v0.90, and it doesn't anymore work in v1.0.
> Guilty commit is this one from 2007:
> changeset: 829:363c98718f37
> PS. To facilitate the bisecting, I tagged all the Hatari releases
> in repository (tags were missing for v0.x versions).
Does this mean the fix will be backported? (sounds good to me)