Re: [hatari-devel] Basic cpu testsuite

On Dienstag, 1. Mai 2018 08:34:32 CEST Thomas Huth wrote:
> so that we could tell people to
> put that libcmini.a in the lib directory of their cross-compiler
> installation, but I only ran from one problem into the other while
> trying to make that work in the "--tos none" mode.

Most likely similar problems than i had, ie. making sure that the startup code
does not call any GEMDOS functions that aren't supported in tos-less mode.
Another option would be to catch those calls in Hatari, and either emulate
them, or return -32 if that works.

>I currently think we rather should
>continue to recommend AHCC for creating testing binaries insted

Of course that will make setting up an environment to compile the tests much
more complicated.

>Sorry, Thorsten. When I got some spare time, I might convert some of your
>tests to AHCC and add these to the Hatari repository, if that's ok for
>you.

Yes, of course, i have no problem with that.