Re: [hatari-devel] Where to find a good version of the phaleon démo?

Another remark (not tested on a real atari).
It's said to insert disk2 in any drive, but it's auto detected only if I insert it into the drive A (I've tried with both zipped and unzipped image). Maybe autodetect of disk B doesn't work in hatari ?

Laurent