Re: [hatari-devel] macOS build error on the new tests

Am Sat, 24 Mar 2018 11:36:54 -0400
schrieb Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi,
>
> I don't have the possibility to look into it in detail right now, I
> just want to flag that my automated builds are currently broken. The
> new test-breakond.c declares a main that Xcode says "Conflicting
> types for 'SDL_main'" regarding.

Ugly. That happens if SDL_main.h, or SDL.h which includes SDL_main.h,
gets pulled in somewhere. That should not happen for the tests. I've
reworked now the #include <SDL.h> statements in the headers, so I hope
the problem should be fixed now. Please let me know if it still
persists.