Re: [hatari-devel] crash on the osx gui

Indeed most of the changes I've done since 2.1.0 on my build system has been to prepare for it running much more often. It's a laptop though, today Mac servers aren't very common, and thus I don't think I can make a push system. There should be no real problem changing my cron job to run every hour instead of once a day though.

In any case I manually ran a new build just now. Please test this binary with french language - if it's ok (and I'll verify on 10.6 myself as well) I will then use the .app from here and build a new release 2.1.0.

https://troed.ddns.net/d/b90229b625/

regards,
Troed
​