Re: [hatari-devel] Very slow emulation when enabling Cycle Exact

Le 13/02/2018 à 17:18, Jerome Vernet a écrit :
Hello,

I have a very very slow emulation when enabling Cycle Exact, in Falcon
mode. Just look at the video below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8v5djgtb5nspo7v/hatari-slow.avi.zip?dl=0

First boot: Cycle Exact enabled, second boot (about 30') without.

Is it only on Mac (booth Troed et mine build show the same behaviour) ?

Hi

is it on every boot, or just sometimes ? I saw a case where sometimes emulation is randomly very slow (I think it's a bug on my side in some cycle counting), but usually rebooting or restarting gives a "normal" speed.