Re: [hatari-devel] GEMDOS HD vs. host timestamps

Hi Eero, Uwe,

When using Hatari on macOS you can often see both the macOS and Atari mouse pointer until you "snap" them into one by moving the pointer to the edges of the Hatari window. However, I have not seen them track badly, if that's what "out of sync" means. I haven't gotten any such feedback from users of the nightlies either.

This is with the SDL2 build I made for 2.0.0 as well as the nightlies I publish.
​
​regards,
Troed