Re: [hatari-devel] Relase 2.1 this week

Le 06/02/2018 à 19:14, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On 02/06/2018 04:58 PM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
unless someone ask for more time to push some last minute code, I'm planning to do the release this week, maybe wednesday or thursday.

Well, I'd like the cache terminology & explanations in profiler
and manual to be correct before release.

I see you just committed changes for this, do you have more pending ?

Uwe was interested to get host clock sync working, but he hadn't
replied to my questions on more info yet, so I guess it goes after 2.1.

Yes, it will be after 2.1, would imply too much changes to check.