Re: [hatari-devel] 68000: Wrong order of bus accesses for move.l xx,-(Ay)

On Samstag, 27. Januar 2018 19:01:18 CET Christian Zietz wrote:
> For NOT.L it becomes even more complicated, because there are *four*
> possibilities for generating a bus error:

I think that can only happen when accessing ROM area, otherwise the read will
already fail.

Of course there might be any combination of that, when accessing I/O memory
that is only readable or writable. But that applies to all arithmetic
instructions modifying memory, also to addx.