Re: [hatari-devel] New Hatari release?

Le 25/01/2018 à 21:13, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

Hatari has had a huge amount of fixes and improvements since v2.0
release (and there was already a new EmuTOS release :-)).

What things should still be done before next release?

Myself, I've thought to do the debugger stuff brought up
by people before the release, and at some point take a better
look at how to handle GEMDOS HD vs. host timestamps.

Hi

I was busy lately and couldn't complete everything I wanted in time, but I really hope to be able to do a 2.1 release in 1 or 2 weeks.

So, unless there're some new bugs to fix, I think we should not add new functionalities or change too many code now, as we might not have time to check all the possible regression before release.