Re: [hatari-devel] 68000: Wrong order of bus accesses for move.l xx,-(Ay)

Nicolas Pomarède schrieb:

> several cases like this were fixed lately, affecting stack for
> bus/address error, but it's possible some case remain.

> Do you get the same stack on real ST when causing an address error (for
> example if A0=1) ?

Yes, $FFFFFFFD on Hatari, $FFFFFFFF on the real ST.
However, I'm not convinced that this is merely a wrong exception stack
frame. I think, the actual order of (emulated vs. real) bus accesses is
swapped.

I just use the exceptions to better illustrate that.

Regards
Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx