Re: [hatari-devel] BCD fixes

Le 09/01/2018 à 12:29, Miro Kropáček a écrit :
Hi guys,

this is my first patch to Hatari and straight into its emulation core. :-) Basically it's PR#127 <https://github.com/tonioni/WinUAE/pull/127> and PR#129 <https://github.com/tonioni/WinUAE/pull/129> + the small change for the Hatari tree so you wont have to think about it when merging the change from upstream (as it will be applied already).

As mentioned in the PRs, I have an exhaustive test suite for every possible combination and verified the results against real 000, 030, and 060.

This way I can finally trust Hatari with my experiments not rely on my software emulation in a C function.

P.S. This is also my first Mercurial patch, apologies if I didn't do it 100% right.

hi

thanks for the patch ; I let Toni merge this into WinUAE, then I will sync with the new WinUAE's sources.