Re: [hatari-devel] ENABLE_SMALL_MEM problem

Le 27/12/2017 à 08:34, Thomas Huth a écrit :

I agree with you. But then the _Init functions should not call the
_Reset functions directly - that should be part of Reset_ST later.

So to fix the current ENABLE_SMALL_MEM problem, I think it's the
easiest and best solution to remove the call to STMemory_Reset() from
the STMemory_Init() function. Then, after the release, we can consider
whether we also want to rework memory_init() or not, OK?

OK, let's do it this way.