|Re: [hatari-devel] MIDI support for Windows & OSX (with PortMidi)|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] MIDI support for Windows & OSX (with PortMidi)
- From: Simon Iten <itensimon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 13:11:57 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date:references :to:in-reply-to:message-id; bh=ZhCRfVcZosp/nAEAEFxEMx5kVTNpNJS2lN+CPNqzrv0=; b=F9tdUprqgYSg3PHcOse0qGNYClQ48xTcDaEP09QV2sExgWHGMOhOfJDhFMOBZW/mAt sDfalKi9X1lYUK0TmkQZIClo4TS0NxkW6lPTMg7Cd/Jvzs6qBUdbm+Z9NQt9ap/iaAVh sFiSG23DFAxTFKqU7QVWRT9co1vikW9VdrbiHY2UniPwIxDe4bnEt08iCwslWdrmYDsC yHmbo0bmBDWRQTJZRBLF+U+NYe5B5ci0z66ymEr2hsNTyYfbyUnESqCnuFdz5gc1oz1E DTFeM0jHP44pBFkiErvst5bX3vKFvRh9d+gwEecx1o2ABrrU/+54nVbvWC+7Px/UaCDu 5mfA==
yeah…sorry for the noise.
> On 4 Oct 2017, at 10:04, Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for re-testing! Now it makes a bit more sense to me from a pure build point of view :)
>> -------- Original Message --------
>> Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] MIDI support for Windows & OSX (with PortMidi)
>> Local Time: October 4, 2017 1:26 AM
>> UTC Time: October 3, 2017 11:26 PM
>> From: itensimon@xxxxxxxxx
>> To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> after another unplug and replug of the midi-interface and another restart of hatari (with midi emulation enabled in the settings as before) it now shows up on the macbook without installed portmidi! great.
>> don’t know why the heck i would need 2 restarts of hatari, but it works now.
>> i can access the preferences menu on osx in two ways, via osd or via application menu. could it be that only one works? i tried both and maybe that triggers the bug as well?