Re: [hatari-devel] hatari tt scc emulation

Michael Bernstein schrieb:

> Someone from atari-home.de investigates the crash with the hatari
> debugger and found, that MiNT tries to access the scc.
>
> It seems, the scc from the TT is not yet emulated. The readme also
> did not mentioned it.

That someone was me, so I can add some details: The MiNT kernel among
other things iterates over all serial devices by calling Bconmap and
then Rsconf [1]. This causes TOS 3.06 to access the SCC control
registers, e.g. $FFFF8C85, which then results in the bus error that
Michael observes when starting MiNT on Hatari 2.0 with TT emulation and
TOS 3.06.

I can see that the SCC address range is commented out in [2].

Regards
Christian

[1] <https://github.com/freemint/freemint/blob/master/sys/xbios.c#L653>
[2]