|Re: [hatari-devel] mercurial repository down|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] mercurial repository down
- From: Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 10:02:41 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to; bh=BiE5JI4/6HLzPwYhro5tPKATv8PU2/c/a8vzhZ45EDA=; b=PM+KKm1Mf7oe0yKx2b1TolmLjorrKtxy8GySuHJzbapdDT/yk8ATuYXsYWwYtGs7Lo PHVPuEiDQZxa+lwpQI+QE2iD+lHxjr4KT6hX+dmb4S4VsH0jXXyXgKd+dCg5MyVQ0nrs sCEVDBVBPyejWpDrhv72hryT9rI5s+bcW9sjWylNItq7AwR50KzPg+VpTM8kkp77E2eo W/JNTe6AUba2nBjqlqv/QFulXX2kyxe5wK3ELmCoXjhv6cYm5enADaUwov9uZl740nyl IBCVEnCJ7XL8UFffUoGH/rWScjIqt5CAQ+29TfJEG+HN7re93NtNl6jQ+vqy7kCI53aQ j24A==
"Air conditioning failure
Posted on Monday 26 June 2017, at 22:55 UTC
We are currently experiencing an outage of some services due to an air conditioning failure, we'll keep you in touch.
Edit 2017-06-27 08:40 UTC: Oh dear, there is still an ambient temperature of about 50 °C, everything is down since all our storages tripped on critical overheat condition.
Edit 2017-06-27 12:41 UTC: Good, they managed to stabilize the temperature around 45 °C, which is below critical point, we restarted everything."
Makes me worried about if they know about hg.tuxfamily ...