Re: [hatari-devel] Re: [Emutos-devel] Aranym blitter

Am Donnerstag, 8. Juni 2017, 08:14:56 schrieb Christian Zietz:
> Is there any particular reason you don't trust Hatari's implementation
> here?

No, sry if you got offended by that question ;) It was just not very obvious
to me. But your explanation made it more clear.

>Why do you think Hatari's
>implementation currently depends on the supervisor state?

Because of:

    if(addr < 0x8 || (addr < 0x800 && !regs.s))
    {
      if ( BusMode == BUS_MODE_CPU )
      {
	M68000_BusError(addr_in, 0, BUS_ERROR_SIZE_WORD, BUS_ERROR_ACCESS_DATA);
	return;
      }
      /* If blitter writes < 0x8 then it should be ignored, else the write
should be made */
      else if ( ( BusMode == BUS_MODE_BLITTER ) && ( addr < 0x8 ) )
	return;
    }

There regs.s is queried. And if i'm not wrong, !regs.s can never be the case
when blitter is actiive, since you won't be able to initiatite it from user
mode.