Re: [hatari-devel] Apple keyboard + SDL2

Am Thu, 1 Jun 2017 15:33:40 +0200
schrieb Cocoa Pod <cocoa.pod@xxxxxxx>:

> Thomas,
> I ended what I wanted to send you. Joined is the last remapping file
> and a small html file which shows the remapping of Apple french
> keyboard. Miguel

Thanks, I've added now the keymapping file to the repository. Not sure
what to do with the html file, though ... will you put that on your
website?

Note that I also did not include your patch to keymap.c, since this was
also rather a hack - it is perfectly valid that there are spaces around
the separating comma in the file, so something like "if ((k == ';' || k
== '#') && (szString[1] != ','))" only works in files like yours, when
there is no space around the comma. So I used the numeric values for
comma and semicolon now there instead.

Concerning your problem with "Left Alt": This must be something
specific to macOS again. It works fine on Linux. It's likely a good
idea if you report this to the SDL project to get it fixed.