Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari and Apex media

In complement, I did my tests with the old version 2.10D (which doesn't work).
Apex demo is already tagged as not working too in the compatibility list.

Apex media 2.41 (the latest version from 1997) and the final patched version made by Doug in 2015 are working correctly under Hatari.

Laurent