Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari keyboard mapping

 Hi Bob,

Am Thu, 2 Feb 2017 06:34:09 -0600
schrieb Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> Is there a way I can use modifier keys in keymap.txt? For example,
> use Ctrl-F11,98 for the Help key?

No, but I think it also does not make much sense, since an Atari
program might also listen to CTRL-HELP ... and how do you tell the
Atari side that the CTRL modifier is pressed if it is already used on
the host side for selecting the key? So no, modifier keys can not really
be used here.

> Thanks again for your help. Hopefully, the manual can be updated with
> the new keymap information for SDL2.

It's mentioned in the keymap-sample.txt file in the docs directory.