Re: [hatari-devel] TOS 2.06 / TT

On 01/28/2017 08:03 AM, Thomas Huth wrote:
I guess we should simply block TOS 2.06 in TT mode, too.
AFAIK there was never a TT which was shipped with TOS 2.0x,
so it does not make too much sense to allow this.

I noticed that you commited this change.  However, for
some reason TOS version initated switching from TT to STE
(TOS 2/1.6) or ST (TOS 1.4) doesn't work, the resulting
machine configuration doesn't boot?

(TOS version initiated changes work for TT->Falcon,
Falcon->ST/STE, ST/STE->Falcon & ST/STE->TT though.)