|Re: [hatari-devel] v2.0.0 possible cfg bug|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] v2.0.0 possible cfg bug
- From: Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 18:51:21 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ripon89-us.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=/h7j1la0mNzF1GKkUrP4dHbTw58AOiJ/aSdfCPGB1f4=; b=UAl6/GVkPq8kNQuH2fehPz1rP5+lmm62QzaL8rItADv6k2qXUCQFNzobWpobBoR/A2 3vPB0AKZ6t5D90CLc8LtWmvwFPjcE/fsUZqP4u0vQdx5V1NWhGBZZm17qOkahUPOxwWs OoXE9EKXZ0+HLLPLKf/R2LY+NhANzotAKKHuVoTaBSEf7GcftcbjjG+ikZsJN3jUyBDU QpzqHgyYwKSZX+wC84IXh4IrMbpDp7GFMtDzhUH2YW8HzQ+Jqh61pgxow1M13ulQDxmU oyFFRwmAKcvRCDTn2QQdi51xQDQVRXrPv4AJY1i+haM9vzj0emKZEQuIwPR7QNwah7ig 0gPA==
No, this is part of the macOS specific code. I noticed this problem when I was testing the macOS version for Jerome Vernet.
The Windows version only allows you to load the config from the preferences screen (F12). I have not seen the Linux version to know how that menu works.
You would have to wait for Jerome to respond to find out the details.
On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 12:36 PM Lonny Pursell <atari@xxxxxxx
Yes it is macOS version. I traced to file SDLMain.m where the dialog is presented. It’s not consistent across all versions?
Lonny Pursell http://gfa.atari-users.net/atari/
> On Jan 26, 2017, at 1:14 PM, Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What version of Hatari are you running? I have had this problem with the OS X (macOS) version. I simply bring up the preferences dialog and use Load Config from there.
> Bob C
> On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 11:59 AM Lonny Pursell <atari@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I noticed something odd. I go to the dropdown menu -> File -> Load Config… and select one. An alert box appears and asks “Reset the emulator?” with buttons “Reset|Don’t reset”.
> Click “Reset” -> nothing happens
> Click “Don’t reset” -> Hatari resets
> It is as if the alert buttons are evaluated backwards. Known issue or fresh bug? ;)
> Lonny Pursell http://gfa.atari-users.net/atari/