Re: [hatari-devel] Compile error with latest sources

On 01/24/2017 10:34 PM, Thomas Huth wrote:
On 24.01.2017 21:30, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 24/01/2017 à 21:09, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

Thanks, I see this also, and commited a fix.

(I guess originating code is C++.)

I usually replace these when importing winuae sources, I guess this one
went unnoticed when thomas added latest fpu changes.

Yes, mea culpa ... seems like newer versions of GCC do not complain
about this issue anymore and simply also accept this in plain C mode.

Looking at:
https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Standards.html
The default, if no C language dialect options are given, is -std=gnu11.

-> Default is actually C11...

(But I have still GCC 4.9.2.)