Re: [hatari-devel] Old ATARI

Amazing. I'm sure there'll be a lot of interest in this. (Including from myself, but maybe others can make better use of it!)

My concern with rare items like this is that they get sold into private collections and then go missing again. Have you considered folks like the centre for computing history in the UK? They might be able to take it, and they're more likely to be able to keep old and rare kit running for a long time.

S.