Re: [hatari-devel] Updating to Hatari 2.0.0 in Fedora

Am Sun, 1 Jan 2017 19:33:45 +0100
schrieb Andrea Musuruane <musuruan@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi!
>
> On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 6:22 PM, Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Am Sun, 1 Jan 2017 18:05:34 +0100
> > schrieb Andrea Musuruane <musuruan@xxxxxxxxx>:

> > > No. I still have the same behaviour.
> >
> > Too bad - it was fixing the problem for me on Fedora 24.
[...]
> > And what's your windowing manager again? Gnome? (I was using XFCE)
> >

> Gnome

OK, I've now installed Gnome, too, and was able to reproduce the issue
there. Looks like we've explicitely got to create the window there
without borders. This patch fixed the issue for me on Gnome:

https://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/rev/2b82cd9e99d1