Re: [hatari-devel] Updating to Hatari 2.0.0 in Fedora

On 01/01/2017 12:06 PM, Thomas Huth wrote:
Am Sat, 31 Dec 2016 16:39:40 +0100
schrieb Andrea Musuruane <musuruan@xxxxxxxxx>:
Sorry for the noise, but I just noticed that the update process from
F24 to F25 downgraded hatari to 1.9.0. That's why hatariui was
embedding the hatari windows. Now I reinstalled v2.0.0 and I hit the
same problem again :(

Does this patch here help with the embedding:

https://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/rev/092f6e163261
?

Thanks for adding that!

In case I haven't mentioned it earlier, embedding works
for me with SDL2 v2.0.2 in Debian stable.

Your patch enables the Hatari window WM parent handling
(needed when toggling fullscreen with SDL1), I don't have
a clue why that's not needed with my SDL2 version...