[hatari-devel] --force-max not working in 2.0.0

I've been trying to use the new Hatari for recording some Falcon things, now that the audio works well.

However, it looks like --force-max stopped working in v2.0.0. 1.7, 1.8, 1.9 are all OK. Previews of 2.0 all from january this year are broken as far as I can tell.

Basicly what happens is that Hatari doesn't add padding to --max-width and --max-height any longer, which results in a cut off recording when the screen size changes.

--
Anders Eriksson
ae@xxxxxx     http://www.dhs.nu/