Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon video counter

On 11/16/2016 10:56 PM, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
I'll test the patch tonight ( I had in mind to test Ishar 1,2,3) ;)

I agree it may fix all of this, but that's not the good way to do it.
I have another version of the videl code that I'll try to reimplement
into this version of hatari (I did it with hatari v1.6).

Anyway, if this patch also solves the Ishar games, I think it should be
applied, also if I rework it later.

As it fixes Videl freeze in:
- Ishar 3
- Lasers and Hommes
- Moonspeeder (preview 2)
- Bound 3
- Bound 5
- Hextracker (actually works fully now, I updated docs with more info)

I pushed the change.

	- Eero

Maybe it was too early when I first tried to implement Videl.

Regards
Laurent

PS: I spent a lot of time with Mr Splash at the Sillyventure (the guy
who has coded falcamp and flaysid).
We've spent some time looking what's wrong with falcamp, I continue to
search with his help.
I wish I find the problem.