Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 2.0.0 has been released

Le 07/11/2016 à 17:30, Matthias Arndt a écrit :
Hi,
i tried the Windows build from the official download location. Is this
still made with SDL1? I get the big black border issue with it and
there are no pixel scaling options to be selected.

Is there a plan to publish Windows binaries with SDL2 support aswell?
The latter works pretty stable here with Linux for me.

Otherwise it is great to see another major stable release!

Hi

Yes, it's still made with SDL1 as I didn't have time yet to build a complete SDL2 cross compile chain for m PC.

In the meantime, you can use the builds from
http://antarctica.no/~hatari/latest/windows/ , they use SDL2.