Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 2.0 release date

Le 03/11/2016 à 23:29, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
Thanks Nicolas, "RC3" linked as both .zip (so that you can see what's
included) and as a proper .dmg (for release) here. If it tests ok I
would consider it to be ready for release. I've quickly sanitize-tested
it on my 10.6.8 and 10.11.6 machines here.

Thanks a lot, that was fast :)

BTW, for those interested in seing the content of a dmg archive, you can use "7z" to browse it.

Btw, I did not include the README-SDL.txt - AFAIK it applies to the SDL1
license and not SDL2. No specific license file needs including for SDL2
(zlib license) from what I can see, we credit its inclusion in the
README-DLL (README-libraries on macOS) txt.

You're right, the windows zip is built with SDL1, so no needs to include README-SDL.txt in OSX archive (I don't have an up to date SDL2 chain yet for windows)

ZIP (only for your verification): https://troed.ddns.net/f/9261c9278d/?raw=1

DMG: https://troed.ddns.net/f/ccf031be12/?raw=1

zip looks good to me, thanks for updating the texts to refer to OSX instead of windows binaries.

I'm uploading the dmg to http://download.tuxfamily.org/hatari/2.0.0/ now, unless someone reports a problem before tomorrow, this will be the files for the release announcement.