Re: [hatari-devel] 060 Mode

On 10/28/2016 04:50 PM, Jerome Vernet wrote:
Le 28/10/2016 à 10:53, Thomas Huth a écrit :
Am Fri, 28 Oct 2016 10:37:39 +0200
schrieb Jerome Vernet <vernet.jerome@xxxxxxxxxx>:
I never used before the 060 mode. Tried yesterday, the only thing I
can have is a line full of bomb, just after memory test, with TOS
4.0.4. only a black screen with TOS 4.92.

With EMUTOS 0.9.6, EMUDESK launch but I have a Panic Exception 61, Bus
Error, etc.

Is it normal ?

It should work, at least with TOS 4.04. What are your other CPU
settings? MMU? Cycle exact? Prefetch/compatible?

Here are my settings:
Only one programm, in AUTO:maccel34.prg.

It boots sometime (after some reset) but will bomb later. Black Screen
with TOS 4.92. Work better with Emutos, but still bombing after sometime.

You have quite a lot of differences from the default setup,
but I still couldn't reproduce any booting issues when using
same setup as you.

This boots fine to desktop both with TOS 4.04 and EmuTOS 0.9.6:
$ hatari --machine falcon --cpulevel 6 --cpuclock 32 --tos tos404.img --mmu on --addr24 off --ttram 8 -s 14 --fpu internal hd/

(Same thing as without MMU, 32-bit addressing, TT-RAM & FPU
and normal 16Mhz Falcon clock.)

I suspect that the program you run isn't 060 compatible,
or your description of your setup & what you do after booting
is still missing something.