|Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari manual|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari manual
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 18:45:24 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1477241124; l=674; s=domk; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:Content-Disposition:Content-Type:MIME-Version: References:Subject:To:From:Date; bh=a7oeqOgoAEmscNB7YwXHO8I5hDLh2bRfcB6tqMJ4ssQ=; b=SK2CmA5619vJud0Wm0qcqxwIpoQ/6tzOTNnEoaxgCwJe6VJbKAYSlh9D7RPng0FDUc8 9GT8OfqnO1c0g4oV2DgwbO/J/DTxWhl125ZuT1CBsDDqPgexfubGeiPNDt3exdvQE2RH7 vgLM2Do7GseQNA0aYLtNhln5RqdDDUUr1Ks=
The manual says "Check "Boot from HD" if you want Hatari to execute the
AUTO folder on the hard disk."
> On 10/22/2016 09:38 PM, Uwe Seimet wrote:
> > I noticed that the Hatari manual is not yet up to date as far as the
> > "Hard disks" settings are concerned.
> > Wouldn't it be better to rename the "Boot from HD" option to "Execute
> > AUTO folder", because this option is not really related to booting, but
> > to a later phase of the initialization process?
> What the option (eventually) does, is set TOS bootdev (0x446)
> value i.e. what is the boot drive. It's not related to AUTO
> - Eero