Re: [hatari-devel] TOS 3.06 does not boot from ACSI

Christian Zietz schrieb:

> Now, sadly I don't own a TT to test this theory, but I suppose that the
> GPIO register is preserved across a reset and thus allows a one-time
> (not permanently stored in NVRAM) boot selection.

The huge amount of Atari data I recently browsed -- you may have seen
parts of it at <http://www.chzsoft.de/asic-web/> -- also contains
technical specifications of several TT ASICs. Part of it confirms my
statement above:

| The SCU also contains two read/write registers that can be used for
| system configuration information. Since these registers are only
| reset at power-on, their contents can be used across reset button
| resets.

Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx