Re: [hatari-devel] Gain too low in DmaSnd_LowPassFilter for STE ?

Le 12/09/2016 à 04:52, David Savinkoff a écrit :

Hi,
I've made another patch. This one was tested with the STE Pacemaker
demo for sound quality. Please test it to your specifications.

Hi

thanks for the patch and sorry for taking so long to check this ; I tested the patch and the STE samples sounded louder and are much more hearable in Gradius sound demo by Doug (I used "Planet Latis" song for my tests), even when using lower output frequency in Hatari's prefs.

I pushed it to main repo, maybe Doug or others can try it and tell if it sounds closer to real STE.