Re: [hatari-devel] SDL1 vs. SDL2 sound pausing

----- Jerome Vernet wrote:
> Le 10/09/2016 à 21:20, David Savinkoff a écrit :
> > Thomas Huth wrote:
>
> > I think Thomas' patch is correct with a small modification:
> > +	else if (nGeneratedSamples == 0 && emulator_paused)
> No, because, in the case of MacOsX menus, emulator is not paused....
>
> JV

Is it possible for MacOsX menus send a pause command to Hatari?

If Hatari is not paused, there may be more than sound problems.
(it looks like MacOsX menus/Hatari need a client/server model )

In Linux it appears that the menus block Hatari, so that the emulation
doesn't need to be paused.