|[hatari-devel] Add GEMDOS HD after ACSI/IDE partitions|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: Hatari devel list <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [hatari-devel] Add GEMDOS HD after ACSI/IDE partitions
- From: Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 12:36:49 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ripon89-us.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=sender:from:content-transfer-encoding:subject:message-id:date:to :mime-version; bh=mWvCm9k5Ui4/IrRpU8gS/Mkt0KUgCsS37jmkL6i7ddo=; b=BBtLQDilhzXFeiBlF+DUPpmp7JaQxzUqdtEo8atZE1wSn2SOtn31tP4FoiK1cT7O2R iNUx0ZSBnyh/fGpRDxwaXiUHRTVQAGqlslwWuRgl3IWzu07+rQZNnueN+mGY6mFtTLHI NmTcCM7jYkbQkIuE1MM/sauO12H6qMsTCpQGksq8dKvj5LAVex4gnw4mcjflFDL27EZC tfTgZKHd1dRGmFGUM5PDZ8qP00rlBvufgm9mDpSEp5N4wPpQb5d3aU/XpRIif9sAzD3s hmTaGFeerlJOUP6Bdip6BrCzoYguvV6xkb3IG6molXiyqOGkm3rZJy16rGzlT7p3BajA y+xg==
I have been tested this option when testing the OS X UI changes. However, even when I check the item in the SDL Hard disks menu, it does not appear to work for me. I use my GEMDOS Hatari config file, check that option, and let Hatari reboot.
When the system reboots (using AHDI 5.0.0, if that matters), I use Install Devices in TOS 2.06 and I only see the cartridge device. However, if I manually create G and H directories under my GEMDOS folder, then using Install Devices makes my GEMDOS drives appear. I have only tried this with the OS X version and not the Windows version. I do not have the ability to run the Linux version.
I am just wondering what I am doing wrong. Thanks for your help.