|Re: [hatari-devel] Running self-compiled Hatari on OS X|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Running self-compiled Hatari on OS X
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 21:07:17 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1471115238; l=649; s=domk; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:Content-Disposition:Content-Type:MIME-Version: References:Subject:To:From:Date; bh=+al4WEvrwYfi/ulFw97nFA7uLjOLLNNdFbwx1/w6kuY=; b=Cq8KGHA9M8Axm9Hx6FvJ2gAwgTXzscLmSmqDW37onm9FoxB28F0AiH24ESE8aZaJiGK dCILvTdwF5zbqCoKD0ACym/d6NtI9Qq6+WAacaW22IVeeUYHENaJ+Fe3grWiEQOJ1LZXq Xmww/MvmVIXyO6Y99hJZ79y+Rii7vqKoJjA=
No, currently I don't have any SDL issues.
> Hi Uwe,
> Do you still see SDL issues with Hatari?
> I've tried your old config with latest Hatari and
> the large TT VDI mono mode seems to work fine at
> least on Linux.
> - Eero
> On 11/18/2015 11:53 PM, Uwe Seimet wrote:
> > Please see the attachment.
> >> On 18/11/15 21:54, Uwe Seimet wrote:
> >>> Hi,
> >>> I think I already mentioned that when removing the Hatari config file there
> >>> is no SDL-related crash anymore?
> >> Could you maybe post your config file to the list - especially the
> >> [Screen] section?