[hatari-devel] GEMDOS (HD) emulation does not intercept Ccon... => Input/output redirection not working

Hello,

in the Emutos-devel list I was asked to report the following to you.
Please excuse if this is already widely known. (I didn't find an entry
in doc/todo.txt, though.)

Hatari's GEMDOS handler (used for HD emulation) does not intercept the
Ccon... functions. Hence, input or output redirection to a file on the
emulated HD fails when these functions are used instead of Fread/Fwrite.
Steps to reproduce:

* Fopen any file on the emulated HD. Hatari will return a handle h, e.g.
h=64.
* Use Fforce to redirect the standard input (Fforce(0, h)) or output
(Fforce(1, h)) to said file.
* Use any Ccon... input or output function such as Cconin() or
Cconout('X'). No redirection occurs.

Regards
Christian