[hatari-devel] Small IDE drive image, wrong physical parameters?

I wonder whether Hatari correctly sets the physical drive parameters of
small IDE drives. With an IDE image file size of 524288 bytes the result
according to my calculation is 2016 sectors. This is how I calculate:
In case LBA is supported I just use the LBA sector count, if LBA is not
supported (LBA sector count is 0) I multiply the nubmer of heads, sectors
per track and cylinders.

For an image file size of 410009600 bytes the values appear to be correct.
Can it be that the values are wrong for the non-LBA case?

Take care

Uwe