|Re: [hatari-devel] IDE 32-bit data transfer|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] IDE 32-bit data transfer
- From: Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 18:56:22 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=sender:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=mboCLcOmGEl8fbeEwB1XdpCVfVhknx9Kk/Jl9pqMECM=; b=zpwcFnqV/Nyp9Lk+UwSK1e0FXmlCOToKrx0vwuIZMeKWn+L2I3uKeaR8mhjRNg2E+M vTCDUDq4GVW0V2IPpzsUV8ubCDUWpyZvtHB9X/dNxQXnvvB8N/asBacuPjGKJIKgt/8H 5NSpVXNQbm470L9K9Lvzz9WIqbFECL7bFOYguppGgkS9tfBVdIHOARLc5M9quVL1qnFl 86nwS2C1WkYbnkT2JV8klVawWPPcX8RHji3ZWda3YymGevFAfWiOADy6QLDFFqUU8Iyr I7UxUDbnw+wOFllRM+UPOlaZMBmBFAB35PScg2YZO+X8FamXUGLvSFVAte/3if/6/6BX jYiw==
On 19/05/2016 à 04:10, Thomas Huth wrote:
Right. It's a new "problem" that only occurs with the WinUAE CPU core,
as far as I can see. I think this only occurs in certain CPU modes,
like 68000 mode or when cycle-exact emulation is enabled.
Tested with official Hatari 1.9.0 Windows binaries:
- hatari.exe works fine in any case
- hatari_falcon.exe works with 68030 CPU and "Cycle exact" unchecked
- hatari_falcon.exe fails with 68030 CPU and "Cycle exact" checked
- hatari_falcon.exe fails with 68000 CPU in any case
Anyway, I've now committed a fix, please check again whether it is
working now as expected.
Now it works fine in any case.
- there are easy workarounds with Hatari 1.9.0
- the problem is fixed in HG
then the upcoming EmuTOS 0.9.6 can serenely be released with IDE 32-bit data
transfer enabled, as in previous release.
Many thanks for this fix.