Re: [hatari-devel] emutos-ram and GEMDOS drive emulation

On 07/03/2016 00:34, Vincent Rivière wrote:
1) Hatari must allow to initialize the GEMDOS emulation a second time

For the same reason, Hatari GEMDOS drive emulation does not work after a software reset (Ctrl+Alt+Del).

BTW, I don't know how to type Ctrl+Alt+Del with Hatari (at least on Windows). I had to hack EmuTOS to use a different key combination to see the effect.

--
Vincent Rivière