Re: [hatari-devel] TT version of 4getful by gwEm crashes with newer Hatari versions

Volume issue is fixed in EmuTOS.

It's only v1.9 and current Hatari WinUAE version with which
4getful TT-version bombs.  It starts fine with WinAUE version
from start of last summer, or current OldAUE Hatari version.

Additionally, my fix to the TT palette sync issue Roger reported,
breaks 4getful palette handling.  The reason is similar to color
register writes on ST, IO register code doesn't support splitting
long access to 2 word accesses, so current code misses every other
color register change when they're written with longs.

Nicolas, should I add separate function for each ST color
register on TT, similarly to ST/e code, or change the ST/e color
register handling functions to do the work also for TT case?

	- Eero

PS. Starting TOS v3 with 4 MB bombs regardless of CPU core version.