Re: [hatari-devel] alt-gr not recognized anymore with sdl2

Le 17/01/2016 21:48, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

AltGr works fine with Hatari from git with SDL2 (v2.0.2).

Have you tried starting Hatari without your old config file?

Hi

yes, same problem with no config file. With SDL1 and the usual config file, the modifier key works, but when I start the SDL2 version, alt-gr doesn't work (using sdl 2.0.4)

If nothing else works, for the time being you redefine
the shortcut keys now from the SDL GUI.

I don't see how to change this in the UI ?

I'm away next week, I will do more tests when I'm back.