Re: [hatari-devel] Buss error - $FFFF9200

Am Thu, 31 Dec 2015 10:10:19 +0000
schrieb "Konador, Cyprian" <cyprian.konador@xxxxxxx>:

> [...]

Ok, now I see what you mean ... I now first thought that we should have
this right in Hatari already, since we've got an explicit test for that
(see the files in the tests/buserror/ directory), but after running
that test again, I saw that there's indeed a difference at ff9200 here,
so you're right and that register should generate a bus error when read
in byte mode. I've uploaded a fix now, so this should now work as
expected. Please note that ff9200 does not generate a bus error on
Falcon, so better don't rely on this behavior in your programs!