Re: [hatari-devel] OS X comments

Thomas,

I know that you are a Linux user. I appreciate all of the help you have provided to the OS X version over time. This change only involves the binary NIB file so I cannot provide a patch or diff file.

However, I have linked to a zip file in my Dropbox that contains the English and French NIB files with the minimize window keyboard shortcut removed.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z7um02r0k3i2ltj/gui-osx.zip?dl=0

I have left the directory structure intact in the zip file since the French and English NIB files have exactly the same name.

Once it is added to the repository, I can try to recompile Hatari again to make sure this is working.

Bob