Re: [hatari-devel] FPU detection update

The only FPU a Mega STE can have is a memory mapped one. As far as i can tell, this is not emulated at all, and i doubt that there are many programs that make use of it. The math library for GNU-C for example does not support it. Programs compiled with Pure-C might support it, but i guess that the ones where it might make a difference come in two flavours, one for 68k and another one for 68030+68881.

Emulating a memory mapped FPU might be difficult, at least i could not find too much documentation on the interface so far.